Is YOUR teen capable of getting better grades?
Then the Exam Survival Package is exactly what they need.
Everything we know about effective exam study in one digital package.
Clare, it is fantastic. I have spent the last two months trying to put into words and actions “how” to study. Your programme beautifully and succinctly did just that. Thank you very much.
– Gerome Van der Linden (Father, Australia)
Your program is actually amazing. Our son listened to it and learned when we first purchased it. Although it is not used on a daily basis, having it at our fingertips is crucial. The information can be sourced when needed. As parents, we know this program will be useful for years to come. We have even tapped into it when wanting an idea of how to help our student study for a particular subject. When we know how to help, we sound so smart to the student.The Study Gurus are highly recommended. We also received personal attention for issues arising from a reluctant learner. Clare gave us sound advice that we carried through with our student.Two thumbs up!
– Gary and Anne
I love the package! Your product is exactly what we were looking for in one easy to use package. Our students are finding the templates very easy to follow (even independently) and exactly what they need to get their study in order.
– Patricia (Teacher, Ireland)
Click the Add To Cart button below NOW to give your teen the keys to getting good grades. The Exam Survival Package is yours today for $97 USD.
If you’d like to hear the whole shebang about the Exam Survival Package, by all means keep reading…
You can spend a LOT of money on resource books for your teen. But if they don’t know how to process and retain the information they’re given, it’ll all be a waste of time.
Your teen must understand how to study in a way that’s most effective for THEM in order to get the grades they’re capable of.
Uncovering academic potential and learning how to consistently get the grades you’re aiming for is something we’ve been ‘studying’ for a long time now. Everything we’ve learned from our own experience as students and from tutoring high school students about exam preparation is now contained in this package.
The insights we share through the videos and accompanying documents could be all that’s standing in the way of your teen getting the best grades they’ve ever gotten at high school.
Your teen may have bucket loads of potential, but do they have the tools they need to reach it?
Very few teens actually understand the studying process. They simply don’t know what steps need to be taken to get results with every exam.
And it’s no wonder.
Effective studying is a multi-faceted process that requires insight and practice, yet it’s not taught in schools in any great detail.
Furthermore, your teen needs to learn how to study in a way that works for THEM. No one else – just them.
Your teen will study most effectively in a way that’s different to you, and in a way that’s different from us and their friends. The problem is they probably don’t know what this is and have no clue how they’re supposed to figure it out!
We understand what steps your teen needs to take to figure out what ‘study formula’ is going to produce THEIR best results.
This is why we’ve put together the Exam Survival Package.
Through our videos and purposefully designed documents and worksheets, your teen will learn one step at a time exactly what they need to do to prepare for their exams to the very best of their ability.
We’ve left no stone unturned.
We will hold your teen’s hand through every step of the exam preparation process.
All the way from getting motivated about studying for exams, all the way up to the morning of their exam – we’ll be there for your teen.
The only thing the Exam Survival Package can’t do is answer the exam questions for them on the day.
And it’s not as if our teachings haven’t been tested.
Between us we’ve sat over 98 over the last 7 years, and (pardon the immodesty for a second) both finished university with top grade point averages.
Studying is what we do best.
We’ve also coached a great deal of high school students to fantastic exam results – both in person and with our study guides.
Let us show your teen what they need to do to get fantastic grades too.
It’s difficult to list everything your teen will learn from Exam Survival Package without writing a thesis, but here’s a few things…
- How to undertake their exam study in the most effective manner possible
- The best study techniques for different subjects
- How to take advantage of their learning style and their own personal study formula
- How to maintain focus and efficiency throughout their entire exam preparation
- How to write well-structured and concise mature-level essays with minimal fuss
- How to completely avoid procrastination and time-management blunders
- How to write study notes that improve memory retention and recall
- How to maximise the effectiveness of every study session
What does your teen get in the Exam Survival Package?
- 10 videos covering everything from motivation to study notes to what to do the day of the exam.
- 7 PDF documents to help your teen actually implement what they learn in the videos.
- You don’t have to wait a second to get your teen on the path to straight A’s. Once purchased you’ll receive an email with a link to download everything in one go. Everything is digital. You download the contents of the Exam Survival Package immediately onto your computer.
More specifically, your teen will get…
- Motivation – How is your teen supposed to reach their academic potential if they’re not fully motivated to do so?
- Subject Maps – One of the most important exam preparation tools. Subject Maps will keep your teen’s study on track the entire way through their exam preparation.
- Study Timetables – Your teen might not yet realise how important it is to make a study timetable, but they will after watching this video.
- Study Notes – Not a video to miss! Writing study notes should take up the bulk of your teen’s study time, so these tips will be gold.
- Past Exams – One of our secrets to getting fantastic grades every time was using past exams to study. In this video we explain to your teen why they need to follow suit and integrate completing past exams into their study time.
- Math Study – Simply because so many teens struggle with (/hate) math, we’ve made this video to shed some much needed light on how to tackle math study. The best part is, math study is actually really easy, and here we explain to your teen why this is.
- Essay Preparation – So many subjects involve essay writing – English, History, Classics, Drama, the languages – even most science subjects! Being such a big part of exam success we couldn’t not include a video on what makes a great essay and how to practice them during exam preparation.
- The Final Countdown – There’s a lot your teen can do in the last week before their exam to maximize their grade. All is revealed in this video.
- D-Day: What to do the day of the exam – The last hours before an exam can be the longest of your life. In this video we explain what your teen needs do to keep it together and not go insane on exam day.
- What to do IN the exam – Straight A students know that your in-exam strategy can be the difference between getting straight A’s or straight C’s… How your teen spends their time in their exams is crucial, and we know the major do’s and don’ts.
The following documents are just as important – if not more – than the videos themselves. These documents will consolidate what your teen learns in the videos, and provide the platform they need to put what they learn in the videos into practice.
The last thing we want is for your teen to watch the videos and then not know what to do from that point on. The documents will keep your teen on the right track the entire way through their exam study.
What they are…
- Printout of the mainpoints. To ensure your teen doesn’t forget any of the important steps involved in effective exam preparation, we’ve put together a one-page summary of everything covered in the videos.
- Your teen’s ‘Reasons Why’. This is the follow-up document to the Motivation Video. This document is going to keep your teen motivated throughout the year, and right throughout their exam study.
- Subject Map Template. We want to minimize any obstacles in your teen’s way of reaching their academic potential, so this document provides them with full instructions on how to make fabulous Subject Maps and also a template on which they can make their own.
- Timetable Template. The main reason most teens won’t make a study timetable is because they can’t be stuffed making one for themselves. Hence – we’ve made one for them. All your teen needs to do is follow the instructions and fill the thing in!
- Essay Plan. In the Essay Preparation video your teen will learn all about making essay plans and required essay structure – and how vital both are to exams involving essay writing. This document provides your teen with everything they need to conquer essay planning and structure for every essay they write from this point on.
- How to Study For Your Different Subjects. How your teen prepares for their English exam should be quite different to how they prepare for their Math exam… In this document we share what have been our most effective study techniques for each core subject.
- Exam Preparation Checklist. Also for your teen to print off – this document will ensure your teen doesn’t miss out any step of the exam preparation process. They’ll find it oh so satisfying to tick off each step as they go!
As you can see, never before has one resource gone into as much detail about how to master the exam preparation process.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. No Questions Asked.
We know you’ve probably never purchased anything quite like this before – so it’s perfectly understandable you’re not entirely sure if it’s the right thing for your teen.
But we want to assure you that you have nothing to worry about.
If you don’t believe your teen has gotten any closer to getting the grades they’re capable of with the Exam Survival Package, you just have to let us know and we’ll fully reimburse you.
The Exam Survival Package comes with a no time limit 100% money back guarantee. No questions asked. No fine print.
How much is it?
You may spend hundreds of dollars on revision books for your teen this year. But that could be money down the drain if they don’t have the study skills to use them. For less than one hundred dollars, you can ensure your teen’s academic success with the Exam Survival Package.
For only $97 you can give your teen the best study resource available and get them on the path to straight A’s right now.
Looking forward to seeing your teen reach the level of academic success they deserve.
P.S. The Exam Survival Package is designed for teens who have one thing in common – not getting the grades they’re capable of. It doesn’t matter if your teen is getting B’s or D’s right now, the Exam Survival Package is so comprehensive in its coverage of the study process no teen should have to miss out.
P.P.S. Every video and every document in the Exam Survival Package is digital. There’ll be no fluffing around with delivery or DVD’s – you simply download it all onto a computer, and each file is there for your teen to use as many times as they like.