Thank you for purchasing the Motivation and Procrastination Package!
The package consists of 2 videos (AVI files) and 4 worksheets (PDF files). You can also download the videos as files that can be played on your child’s iPod (m4v files).
These files should open on most computers, click here for tips on how to open them. You teen can upload these video files onto their iPod and play them whenever they want!
Broadband internet connections will complete the largest downloads in ~5min.
Please complete all downloading before leaving this page!
The Whole Shebang
- Download the entire package (without iPod files). The Study Gurus – Motivation & Procrastination Zip File (60.6MB)
- Download the entire package (including iPod files). The Study Gurus – Motivation & Procrastination Zip File (including iPod videos) (84.5MB)
Tips For Opening These Files
The videos are AVI files. These will play on most PCs using Windows Media Player. (Some media players may only play audio – if this is the case try opening with Windows Media Player)
If you have trouble opening these files with Windows Media Player, or own a Mac computer, download the VLC player. This small programme plays just about any video file and is totally free to download. Download it at www.videolan.org
The worksheet is a PDF document. It can be viewed with Adobe Reader. This is also free to download and can be found at http://get.adobe.com/reader
Download the Video Files Alone
AVI Video Files
iPod Video Files
Download the Worksheets
- Download the – Motivation Worksheet
- Download the – Goal Grades Worksheet
- Download the – Procrastination Worksheet
- Download the – Weekly Timetable Template
Or download all 4 Procrastination and Motivation worksheets as a Zip File