The quality of the advice you send out is outstanding. I make regular use of it with our Year 10 and 11 students at Kristin. Thanks again.
John Osborne – Senior Teacher at Kristin School
Here’s what parents are saying about The Study Gurus
I love how practical your pointers are – and that it backs up what I say to my daughter.
This is our fourth child and I wish I had these insights and helps years ago!
I’m a grandparent helping to review my grandson’s work. It’s been a long time since I have studied so TSG has been very helpful.
The Study Gurus is giving me and my 8th grade daughter some insight into the world of exams.
Here’s what students are saying about The Study Gurus
Your tips have definitely paid off! I found out today I passed NCEA Level 1 [New Zealand Grade 10 equivalent] with merit! I’m really happy! Thanks for all your helpful emails/pointers throughout. I’m gonna apply them to Level 2 next year and try for an excellence!
The Study Gurus has helped me with my study techniques and allowed my stress levels to stay low.
I wish I found this at the start of the year!
Why should you sign up?
We’ve been in your teen’s shoes, and not too long ago as well. We know what school is like. We know how to study for exams with our hands tied behind our back.
We know what your teen needs to do to reach their academic potential.
- We discuss practical study tips and techniques you can share with your teen at home.
- We talk about ways you can help your teen get more motivated about school and studying (it’s possible!).
- We discuss the ‘study formula’ that got us top exam marks at school and university.
- You’ll receive exclusive mid-week updates with tips not published on the blog.
- You’ll be the first to hear about any special offers we’re having in our Store.
Plus – when you subscribe you’ll get our free 18-day Straight A’s email course.
By signing up right now you’ll get access to all of our study tips and school advice you can then share with your teen. Every Monday we’ll email you the latest blog post filled with studying goodness.